We’re panting to telling you about our Dog Days Of Summer Contest, where you could win a Petlinks Patio Pad, a Solvit Deluxe Safety Harness and a Solvit Tubular Barrier – a prize package worth over $200!
We want our dogs to enjoy the summer along with us and to make that possible, we want you to win a bevvy of prizes to make that happen. And all you have to do to enter is to email us a picture of your dog enjoying the summer. He could be doing anything – taking a walk, going for a swim, taking a car ride, sleeping outside, playing at the dog park, hanging out with the kids or his pals. It’s really up to you. Just email a picture to email@example.com and you’re in the running. Then, we’ll post these pics to our Facebook page to share with our community.
Here’s what one lucky winner will get:
The Petlinks Patio Pad (as pictured above, with Oscar as a cover model) is covered in moisture resistant fabric, this pad style bed features a densified fabric cushion for maximum durability, support and comfort, and the fabric cover is machine washable. The Petlinks Patio Pad comes in both large (measures 40” x 30” x 3.5”) and extra-large measures 44” x 35” x 3.5) and retails for $99.99. Oscar was quite content spending the better part of the afternoon sleeping on it while I was busy planting – lazy bugger.
If you’re taking a road trip this summer, make sure your dog is buckled up with the Solvit Deluxe Car Safety Harness. Boasting the ultimate in protection and comfort, it offers a smooth, safe, comfortable road trip for you and your dog. For your peace of mind, this harness has been crash-tested in a DOT-approved facility according to leading industry standards. As well, it has also undergone extensive static testing to 3000+ lbs. to ensure strength and durability. The Solvit Deluxe Car Safety Harness comes in sizes small to large and retails from $28-$35.
Finally, the Solvit Deluxe Tubular Car Barrier improves safety by keeping your dog in the back, which reduces driver distraction. You won’t hear any annoying rattling sound, it comes with quick-connect clamps that allow easy removal of the horizontal tube sections, and you can you can un-install or re-install the barrier in under one minute . The universal design adjusts from 32-49” high x 33-57” wide to fit almost every vehicle, including smaller SUVs and Crossovers. The Solvit Deluxe Tubular Car Barrier retails for $74.99
HOW TO ENTER:
The contest runs from June 10, 2014 to July 11, 2014, 11:59 p.m. EST. PetGuide.com staff and their families are not eligible to win.
What Do I Do?: Send us a photo that you own of your dog enjoying the summer. He can be travelling, playing outdoors, on vacation, or just relaxing. You agree that we can post the photo on our social media accounts and in conjunction with news about the contest. Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line of SUMMER CONTEST. Please include your name, location, and dog’s name, plus a little story about the picture, if you have one. Only one entry per person.
How Do I Win?: One photo will be selected by our judges, based on theme, photo clarity, awwww- and smile-factor.
Where Can I See My Photo: All of the photos can be seen on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PetGuidePage/
Your friends and family can get in on the summer fun as well, so be sure to tell them about this contest. And you can generate buzz for your photo by sharing it with your friends once it’s posted. Check in everyday to see when yours is posted. A winner will be notified and announced on Petguide.com no later than July 14, 2014. This contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada.
“Dog Days of Summer” Contest on PetGuide.com –“Win a Petlinks Patio Pad, a Solvit Deluxe Safety Harness and a Solvit Tubular Barrier” Entrants are eligible to win mentioned prizes by entering our PetGuide.com Giveaway. Said page can be found at www.PetGuide.com. One winner will be chosen by our judges and contacted by Verticalscope Inc. staff.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
2. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected to receive: a Petlinks Patio Pad, a Solvit Deluxe Safety Harness and a Solvit Tubular Barrier. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $200 USD. Prizes are not transferable and no cash or prize substitution is allowed. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
3. ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and selected entrant must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, or Canada and be twenty one (21) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND ALL OTHER U.S. OR CANADIAN TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, of Verticalscope Inc. (“Prize Supplier”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family members (e.g., spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, grandparent, in-law, daughter and son, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such individuals are not eligible to participate or win. Only one selected entrant per household. All decisions of the Sponsor with respect to this contest are final.
4. ENTER BY INTERNET: Beginning June 10th, 2014, you may enter this contest via the Internet by sending us a photo of your dog enjoying the summer. By entering the contest, you agree that we can post the photo on our social media accounts and in conjunction with news about the contest. Send the photo to email@example.com with the subject line of SUMMER CONTEST. Please include your name, location, and dog’s name. Only one entry per person.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: One selected entrant will be selected on or around July 11th, 2014 by our judges, based on theme, photo clarity, awwww- and smile-factor.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
7. RESTRICTIONS: The prize package consists of only those services and items specifically described as part of the prize. If prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor or Prize Supplier, no substitute prize will be awarded due to the unique nature of the prize. Sponsor and Prize Supplier shall not be liable to the winner or any person claiming through winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, threatened terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s or Prize Supplier’s control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”). Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the performers/events, other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and that Sponsor has the right to use in perpetuity entrants’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices, home address, biographical and prize information, and entry materials, without notice to entrants and without compensation or obligation, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, to advertise and promote Sponsor, its products and services, the Sweepstakes, and for any other purpose except where prohibited by law. Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. If the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer viruses, worms or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, any Force Majeure Event or any other cause which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Contest, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operations of this Contest in any manner, (ii) violates the Official Rules, or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND/OR DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any expenses and receipt and use of the prize and federal, state and local taxes and fees applicable in connection with the prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws of the United States. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sponsor, Prize Supplier, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (i) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize resulting from acceptance, possession or usage of the prize, or (ii) printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain such errors without liability at their sole discretion. Entrant acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
9. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.