Pawsome Neato Spring Cleaning Contest
Say goodbye to winter, furballs and dust… and hello to the Neato XV Signature Pro!
The end is near… the end of winter, that is. The snow is melting, we can finally see the grass, and we’ve opened the windows to let in some fresh air. To signal the end of winter and the beginning of spring, it’s time for an age-old tradition to get underway – Spring Cleaning. Ah yes, we can hear the collective groan. For pet parents, it’s even harder. Fur tends to accumulate in the strangest and hardest-to-reach areas, there are muddy paw prints everywhere and nothing ever stays clean for long. But PetGuide.com is going to make spring cleaning – and cleaning year round – easy for you, with some help from the Neato XV Signature Pro.
You can win of one of these beauties to do your spring cleaning for you – announcing Pawsome Neato Spring Cleaning Contest. The Neato XV Signature Pro retails for $449.00 and can be all yours! All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter. If you’ve already signed up for our newsletter, you’re already entered. Pretty simple! The contest runs from March 18 to April 18, 2014. You must be a resident of Canada or the United States to enter.
I wrote a review of this robot vacuum and I don’t know how I lived how I lived this long without one. Seriously – if I was Oprah, everyone would be getting one of these bad boys one my birthday. The Neato XV Signature Pro is features a laser-guided system that maps a room and tells it to move in logical, straight lines. It also comes with a combo brush that picking up pet hair on any kind of floor you have. There’s a lot more to this vacuum that I could go on and on about, but I already did that in the review, so read it for yourself here.
Good luck and enter below. And just a quick note – it may take up to 24 hours for the newsletter confirmation to show up in your inbox, so keep an eye out for it. You can sign up for our newsletter below.
Neato Vacuum Contest on PetGuide.com –“Win a Neato XV Signature Pro Vacuum” Entrants are eligible to win mentioned prizes by entering our PetGuide.com Neato Vacuum Giveaway. Said page can be found at www.PetGuide.com. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted by Verticalscope Inc. staff.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
2. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected to receive: a Neato XV Signature Pro Vacuum. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $500 USD. Prizes are not transferable and no cash or prize substitution is allowed. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
3. ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and selected entrant must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, or Canada and be twenty one (21) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND ALL OTHER U.S. OR CANADIAN TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, of Verticalscope Inc. (“Prize Supplier”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family members (e.g., spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, grandparent, in-law, daughter and son, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such individuals are not eligible to participate or win. Only one selected entrant per household. All decisions of the Sponsor with respect to this contest are final.
4. ENTER BY INTERNET: Beginning March 18th, 2014, you may enter this contest via the Internet by logging on to PetGuide.com and subscribing to the PetGuide.com newsletter.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: One selected entrant will be selected on or around April 18th, 2014 by random selection of the complete entries received.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
7. RESTRICTIONS: The prize package consists of only those services and items specifically described as part of the prize. If prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor or Prize Supplier, no substitute prize will be awarded due to the unique nature of the prize. Sponsor and Prize Supplier shall not be liable to the winner or any person claiming through winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, threatened terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s or Prize Supplier’s control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”). Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the performers/events, other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and that Sponsor has the right to use in perpetuity entrants’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices, home address, biographical and prize information, and entry materials, without notice to entrants and without compensation or obligation, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, to advertise and promote Sponsor, its products and services, the Sweepstakes, and for any other purpose except where prohibited by law. Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. If the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer viruses, worms or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, any Force Majeure Event or any other cause which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Contest, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operations of this Contest in any manner, (ii) violates the Official Rules, or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND/OR DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any expenses and receipt and use of the prize and federal, state and local taxes and fees applicable in connection with the prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws of the United States. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sponsor, Prize Supplier, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (i) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize resulting from acceptance, possession or usage of the prize, or (ii) printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain such errors without liability at their sole discretion.
9. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.