10 Reasons Why a Dog is The Only Man You’ll Ever Need
1. Netflix and chill? He’s got you covered… and he’s bringing company.
2. Had a bad day? There, there… I’m here to make it all better.
3. In the face of danger, he’s always a superhero.
4. Corgi back massage – need we say more?
5. Knows that it was all your ex’s fault.
6. There’s no such thing as too much cuddles.
7. His eyes only wander when there’s a cat in the room.
8. Car not running right? Pop the hood, let me fix it for you.
9. At least when his snores keep you up at night, he’ll admit it.
(Photo credit: Dogshaming)
10. He’s always your knight in shining armor.
Amy Tokic, Editor of PetGuide.com, is a passionate animal lover and proud pet parent of Oscar, a Shih Tzu/Chihuahua cross, and Zed, a Japanese Chin. Her love of animals began in kindergarten, when she brought her stuffed dog Snoopy into class with her every day. Now, she writes about her adventures in pet ownership and tirelessly researches products, news and health related issues she can share with other animal enthusiasts. In her free time, Amy loves perusing used book and record stores, obsessing over the latest pet products available and chasing squirrels with wild abandon (a habit attributed to spending too much time with her pooches).
More by Amy Tokic