PetGuide True Love Valentine’s Day Photo Contest Rules & Regulations
PetGuide.com True Love Valentine’s Day Photo Contest –“PetGuide.com True Love Valentine’s Day Photo Contest” includes one (1) Grand Prize of Petchatz ($349 value) two (2) runner-up prizes that includes a “True Love” prize pack with 1 Imperial Cat Love Bug Scratch ‘n Shape ($29.95 value), 1 Buster DogMaze ($33 value), 1 pouch of Coachies Treats ($9.99 value), 1 Gold Paw Series Stretch Fleece ($19.00 value), 1 pouch of Caru Natural Treats ($7.79 value), 1 pouch of Bravo Crunch Delights ($6.49 value) and 1 Barkworthies Elk Antler ($5.99 value). The fourth place winner will also receive a “Loving Pets Prize Pack” which includes 2 Bella Bowls Classic ($11.99 each), 2 packages of Natural Value Dog Treats ($19.99 value) and 1 Bella Treat Canister in Merlot ($23.99 value). Entrants are eligible to win mentioned prizes by emailing a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TRUE LOVE”. The four (4) winners will be chosen based on number of “Likes” and contacted by Verticalscope Inc. staff.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive: PetChatz ($349 value). (2) Second and Third Place winners will receive: 1 Imperial Cat Love Bug Scratch ‘n Shape ($29.95 value), 1 Buster DogMaze ($33 value), 1 pouch of Coachies Treats ($9.99 value), 1 Gold Paw Series Stretch Fleece ($19.00 value), 1 pouch of Caru Natural Treats ($7.79 value), 1 pouch of Bravo Crunch Delights ($6.49 value) and 1 Barkworthies Elk Antler ($5.99 value). One (1) Fourth Place winner will receive: 2 Bella Bowls Classic ($11.99 each), 2 packages of Natural Value Dog Treats ($19.99 value) and 1 Bella Treat Canister in Merlot ($23.99 value).Prizes are not transferable and no cash or prize substitution is allowed. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
- ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and winner must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, or Canada and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND ALL OTHER U.S. OR CANADIAN TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, of Verticalscope Inc. (“Prize Supplier”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family members (e.g., spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, grandparent, in-law, daughter and son, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such individuals are not eligible to participate or win. Only one winner per household. All decisions of the Sponsor with respect to this contest are final.
- ENTER BY INTERNET: Beginning January 26th, 2015, you may enter this contest via the Internet by emailing a photo of your pet to email@example.com and we will post them in our True Love Contest Facebook album. That is an automatic entry.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: Four (4) winners will be selected on or about February 13th, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. EST by selecting the 4 photos with the most Facebook “Likes”. The winners will be contacted via e-mail once the contest closes and will have 24-hours to respond with a verified mailing address.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
- RESTRICTIONS: The prize package consists of only those services and items specifically described as part of the prize. If prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor or Prize Supplier, no substitute prize will be awarded due to the unique nature of the prize. Sponsor and Prize Supplier shall not be liable to winner or any person claiming through winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, threatened terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s or Prize Supplier’s control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”). Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the performers/events, other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
- CONDITIONS: By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and that Sponsor has the right to use in perpetuity entrants’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices, home address, biographical and prize information, and entry materials, without notice to entrants and without compensation or obligation, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, to advertise and promote Sponsor, its products and services, the Sweepstakes, and for any other purpose except where prohibited by law. Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. If the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer viruses, worms or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, any Force Majeure Event or any other cause which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Contest, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operations of this Contest in any manner, (ii) violates the Official Rules, or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND/OR DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any expenses and receipt and use of the prize and federal, state and local taxes and fees applicable in connection with the prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws of the United States. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sponsor, Prize Supplier, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (i) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize resulting from acceptance, possession or usage of the prize, or (ii) printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain such errors without liability at their sole discretion.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Amy Tokic, Editor of PetGuide.com, is a passionate animal lover and proud pet parent of Oscar, a Shih Tzu/Chihuahua cross, and Zed, a Japanese Chin. Her love of animals began in kindergarten, when she brought her stuffed dog Snoopy into class with her every day. Now, she writes about her adventures in pet ownership and tirelessly researches products, news and health related issues she can share with other animal enthusiasts. In her free time, Amy loves perusing used book and record stores, obsessing over the latest pet products available and chasing squirrels with wild abandon (a habit attributed to spending too much time with her pooches).
More by Amy Tokic