Top 8 All-In-One Aquariums
You want a fish tank, but you want everything you need in one package. Here’s our list of top 8 all-in-one aquariums.
Having a thriving aquarium in your home is a thing of beauty – it’ll certainly be a topic for discussion when you have people over. But there are many people who like the idea of having a home aquarium but don’t want to do all of the work researching the necessary equipment, shopping for the right models, and setting everything up. For those people, an all-in-one aquarium is a dream come true. Here’s our list of the top five all-in-one aquariums that you might want to consider.
The Best All-in-One Aquarium Models
There are many different options out there for all-in-one aquariums, but some are better than others. When shopping for an all-in-one aquarium you should avoid shopping by price alone because you might end up with a low-quality tank and shoddy equipment that will burn out after a few months. Do yourself a favor and spend a little more for a sturdy tank and high-quality equipment.
Here are some of the best all-in-one aquariums on the market:
- biOrb Classic Aquarium Kit – Desktop aquariums are becoming increasingly popular and the biOrb Mega Aquarium Kit is one of the most popular models on the market. This all-in-one aquarium comes in a 15-gallon capacity with a 5-stage filtration system, air pump, and low-voltage lighting system – all you need to add is water and fish. It is available in several different colors and comes with a detailed instruction manual.
Related: Top 5 LED Aquarium Lighting Systems
- Fluval Sea Evo XII – Another popular option in desktop aquariums, the Fluval Flex 57 is the perfect way to cultivate a miniature reef display. This tank is 13.5 gallons in capacity and comes with a 3-stage filter, a high output reef-capable LED lighting system, and all of the other supplies you need to get started.
- MarineLand Contour Glass Aquarium – Available in 3- and 5-gallon sizes, this stylish all-in-one aquarium comes with a hidden 3-step filtration system and an LED rail light unit with both daylight and moonlight settings. This aquarium is quick and easy to set up and features a sleek contour design that looks great on any desk, shelf, or countertop.
- Coralife LED BioCube Aquarium – The BioCube aquarium is uniquely designed for nano reef tanks, equipped with color-enhancing LEDs as well as a 30-minute sunrise/sunset and 60-minute moonrise/moonset feature. It comes with a compact, customizable filtration chamber built-in to the aquarium and is compatible with all BioCube accessories. If you’re looking for a slightly larger all-in-one tank with customizable options, this is a great choice.
- Fluval Flex 57 Glass Aquarium – Slightly larger than the Fluval Sea EVO aquarium, this 15-gallon nano tank features a powerful 3-stage filtration unit with oversized filter media for optimal water clarity. It comes with an integrated 7500K LED Lamb to support plant life and has a unique curved from to give it a distinctive, contemporary design. Plus, it comes with a remote control for custom lighting options.
- Red Sea Max Nano Aquarium – This 20-gallon nano aquarium combines the sleek, contemporary look of a rimless aquarium with the most up-to-date technology. It comes with everything you need to create a thriving coral reef including Prime HD LED lighting, integrated Wi-Fi controls, and integrated filtration and circulation systems as well as an automatic top-off unit.
- MarineLand 5-Gallon Portrait Aquarium – Another excellent option in nano tanks is this glass aquarium kit. Available in a desktop-friendly 5-gallon size, this aquarium is equipped with an advanced 3-stage filtration system with adjustable flow pump. It also comes with both white and blue LEDs in a hinged light with a sliding glass canopy for easy access to the tank.
- SC Aquariums 50-Gallon Starfire Glass Aquarium – Not every all-in-one aquarium is a nano tank. This Starfire aquarium offers a generous 50-gallon capacity and comes with a heavy-duty cabinet and a rimless glass aquarium. It comes equipped with a filtration system, skimmer, and filter media so all you need to provide is the lighting system of your choice.
Just because an all-in-one aquarium comes with everything you need to setup your tank doesn’t mean that you won’t still have to do the work in maintaining it. Your tank filter will help to keep your tank water clean and the tank heater will warm it to the right temperature. But you’ll still need to do some basic maintenance to keep the water quality in your tank high for the health and safety of your fish.