Adoptable Dog of the Week – Walnut
You’ll go nuts for Walnut, our Adoptable Dog of the Week. Walnut is a young male Pitbull mix from Sunnyvale, California. He’s neutered, good with dogs, good with kids and up to date with vaccinations.
Walnut is a 7-month old male Pit mix we rescued from Selma. Here’s what you need to know about this loveable pooch:
- Super affectionate
- Treat motivated
- Happy go lucky pup
- Likes other dogs and is respectful when meeting and playing with them
- Quiet in crate
- Knows “sit” and working on others
- Wants to be everyone’s best friend
- Almost there with his house-training
- Working on leash skills, walks well but gets excited at other dogs (who doesn’t?)
If you’d like to adopt Walnut or learn more about him, please visit Copper’s Dream.