Product Review: Gen7Pets Monaco Stroller
Velcro dogs like to stick right by their people. But mobility issues can often make that impossible. Whether it be hot pavement in the summer heat, crowded sidewalks, a high-traffic shopping area, a recuperating dog or an aging friend; having wheels for your pet makes sense.
As Lola’s mom, both her and I (not to mention her human siblings) were eager to test out the Monaco Stroller by Gen7Pets, a dog stroller that claims to offer a luxurious solution for both pet and people. Whether it be hot pavement in the summer heat, crowded situations, a farmers market, a recuperating dog or an aging friend; having wheels for your pet makes sense.
The Monaco Stroller by Gen7Pets features:
- An easy-to-open canopy that conveniently pops up under the canopy hood (out of the pet’s way)
- A removable basket for easy carrying and storage (which means you don’t need to empty basket to close the stroller). It also folds down, and includes carry straps
- Sleek-looking, oval-style frame
- Its lightweight aluminum frame weighs only 17 lb and can hold up to 60 lb
- Easy one-handed folding operation
- Wheels with shock absorbers; front convertible wheels can swivel or be fixed
- Ergonomically designed handle provides more kick space when pushing
- A pad made with soft simulated angora, making it easy to clean
- A parent tray with covered lid and water bottle holders (can also comfortably hold a coffee cup or wine glass!)
- Single rear brake system for extra safety
- An interior compartment that includes two adjustable tethers
What does Lola think of her new wheels? Here’s what she thinks after her test drive.
Lola says: Let’s go for a ride!
I love riding in comfort and style with the perfect view. Mom likes the two adjustable tethers that keep me from tipping out one way or the other. I think it’s another great reason to get a friend to stroll with me… there’s room in here for two!
Adding to the luxurious ride is the canopy that is easy to pull down and clip in place. I’m digging the shade with view and no pesky bugs in my teeth.
What a view from in here – I’ve got eyes on the world from this seat. Great storage for everything from mail, groceries, a purse, and possibly a picnic lunch down below.
And I know just where mom keeps her phone, my ball and the MY TREATS!
When we are on the go… this stroller goes too! Mom makes it look like a snap to fold and fit it in the trunk.
Safe adventures aren’t always on four paws. Keeping that Velcro dog stuck to you can be tricky and HEAVY at times. Lola and I found that Gen7Pets’ Monaco Stroller offers all you need, along with a lower price than most of the popular dog strollers on the market. With plenty of room for two dogs and all of your human stuff, the Monaco Stroller is a great investment for anyone who wants to keep their hands free and their dog close by. This dog stroller is going to change the phrase: “Let’s go for a RIDE!”
Lola B. Boston is the adored family pet of Suzanne Frain, her husband and 4 children. Lola B.’s love for treats and the camera have inspired a fun hobby of dressing in costume and using props to share inspirational quotes and smiles with Instagram and Facebook dog lovers daily. Don’t let the pictures fool you. Lola B.’s favorite hobbies include playing fetch, hiking, snuggling and fur tanning.
Note: PetGuide.com was NOT compensated for this review. Our reviewer received a Gen7Pets Monaco Stroller to test. The opinions expressed in this post are the author’s. We provide unbiased feedback of the products and share products we think our readers would enjoy using and learning more about.
More by Suzanne Frain