Top 10 Spectacular Stocking Stuffers for Dogs
When you hang your stockings on the fireplace mantle this Christmas Eve, don’t forget to fill one for your furry friend. Here are a few of our favorite Stocking Stuffers your dog will love.
1. Llama Dog Toy. A perfect plush for your pup, and let’s face it–who doesn’t love a llama? Especially with an adorable hat! Top Paw included a squeaker for furry fun, and it’s exclusive at Petsmart so get ’em while you can!
2. Poof Pea Activity Tracker. The Poof Pea activity tracker helps give you all the information you never knew you needed to know about your pet! It’s a small, lightweight tracker that monitors your pet’s activity, sleep and even calories to make sure that he is the healthiest he can be! All the data uploads to an app and you can even be part of a pet-loving social network so you can all ooh and ahh about how amazing your pets are!
3. Ho Ho Ho Cookies. These yummy natural treats are made with hard-to-resist peanut butter flavor and your dog will tear that stocking up to get to them. They’re only at PetSmart, and will have your dog driving you there for more when they’re gone!
Related: Top 10 Holiday Gifts for Pet Lovers
Nothing says “festive” like dressing up for the holidays. And these adorable pet harnesses are a wonderful stocking stuffer option for your pet to get dressed in their holiday best for any parties they are attending that day. This two-pack dog harness and leash set comes in green and red – one with a snowman appliqué and the other with a reindeer applique- that make it especially festive for the holiday season.
The SCENEREAL Dog Harness Christmas Vest and Leash sets are made with high-quality polyester material that creates a breathable mesh so that your pup doesn’t get too warm. It is also lightweight enough that it can easily move around. The quick-release buttons make it easy to put on and take off, and it helps to provide additional control while you’re out walking. And to make the outfit even more attractive, each harness comes with a matching leash. Because, honestly, no holiday outfit should have clashing accessories.
5. Weewooday Holiday Dog Harnesses. You can’t just have one look for your pup this holiday season. After all, there are too many parties to attend and too many walks to take to the dog park to be seen in the same outfit more than once! These three-piece set by Weewooday offers three different holiday looks that your pup can sport casually or to an elegant holiday party. There is a black plaid, a red plaid, and a grey print that looks great on male and female canines. Each harness even has an adorable bowtie that brings the elegance up a notch.
These particular harness vests are made for puppies and smaller breed dogs, so don’t get them if you have a German Shepherd or mastiff. They are easy to put on with a simple slide on, and there is a D-ring clip to attach the matching leash that comes with each harness. This is a perfect stocking stuffer to add to your dog’s stocking or for them to enjoy during the holiday season ahead of time!
6. Holiday Mustache Squeaky Toy. Holy holiday cuteness! This fun squeaker toy doubles as a prop for your pooch to be a festive secret agent! Your dog holds onto the grey ball on the back of the mustache and enjoys the squeaky toy, while you get loads of giggles and pictures when you see the mustached face of your pup! One of our faves!
7. Muttropolis Tartan Bone Toy. These canvas bone toys have a squeaker for your pup’s engagement, and the cutest sayings ever to celebrate the howlidays! Whether your pooch is “Santa’s Little Yelper,” or a “Felize Naughty Dog,” they’re sure to be singing gleefully on that “Oh Howley Night” when they see these in their stockings!
8. Muttropolis Holiday Rope Toy. These braided rope toys from Muttropolis will keep your pups occupied and festive, and we love that the rope in the toys will also help keep your dog’s gums and teeth nice and clean. They have the adorable sayings that will make them merry and bright and are perfect for stockings!
9. Pawtection Protection Balm. This is a must-have for your pet during the holidays and all-year round, really. Think of it as rub-on shoes for your pup–it’ll protect those precious and sensitive paws from the elements of winter. Cold ground, salt and snow will be no match for Pawtection, and it’s great for summer too when the ground is oh-so-hot. Stock up for all year!
10. Nordic Infinity Scarf. It’s cold outside and you bundle up, right? Make sure your furry friend has some warmth around the neck too with this Nordic Infinity Scarf by Muttropolis. It’s handmade in Peru and the alpaca wool will keep your pup’s neck super warm and cozy. Plus, they’ll be oh-so-sharply dressed when out and about!