Top 10 Spectacular Stocking Stuffers for Dogs
When you hang your stockings on the fireplace mantle this Christmas Eve, don’t forget to fill one for your furry friend. Here are a few of our favorite Stocking Stuffers your dog will love.
1. Llama Dog Toy. A perfect plush for your pup, and let’s face it–who doesn’t love a llama? Especially with an adorable hat! Top Paw included a squeaker for furry fun, and it’s exclusive at Petsmart so get ’em while you can!
2. Poof Pea Activity Tracker. The Poof Pea activity tracker helps give you all the information you never knew you needed to know about your pet! It’s a small, lightweight tracker that monitors your pet’s activity, sleep and even calories to make sure that he is the healthiest he can be! All the data uploads to an app and you can even be part of a pet-loving social network so you can all ooh and ahh about how amazing your pets are!
3. Ho Ho Ho Cookies. These yummy natural treats are made with hard-to-resist peanut butter flavor and your dog will tear that stocking up to get to them. They’re only at PetSmart, and will have your dog driving you there for more when they’re gone!
Related: Top 10 Holiday Gifts for Pet Lovers
Nothing says “festive” like dressing up for the holidays. And these adorable pet harnesses are a wonderful stocking stuffer option for your pet to get dressed in their holiday best for any parties they are attending that day. This two-pack dog harness and leash set comes in green and red – one with a snowman appliqué and the other with a reindeer applique- that make it especially festive for the holiday season.
The SCENEREAL Dog Harness Christmas Vest and Leash sets are made with high-quality polyester material that creates a breathable mesh so that your pup doesn’t get too warm. It is also lightweight enough that it can easily move around. The quick-release buttons make it easy to put on and take off, and it helps to provide additional control while you’re out walking. And to make the outfit even more attractive, each harness comes with a matching leash. Because, honestly, no holiday outfit should have clashing accessories.
5. Weewooday Holiday Dog Harnesses. You can’t just have one look for your pup this holiday season. After all, there are too many parties to attend and too many walks to take to the dog park to be seen in the same outfit more than once! These three-piece set by Weewooday offers three different holiday looks that your pup can sport casually or to an elegant holiday party. There is a black plaid, a red plaid, and a grey print that looks great on male and female canines. Each harness even has an adorable bowtie that brings the elegance up a notch.
These particular harness vests are made for puppies and smaller breed dogs, so don’t get them if you have a German Shepherd or mastiff. They are easy to put on with a simple slide on, and there is a D-ring clip to attach the matching leash that comes with each harness. This is a perfect stocking stuffer to add to your dog’s stocking or for them to enjoy during the holiday season ahead of time!
6. ZippyPaws – Holiday Burrow, Interactive Squeaky Hide and Seek Plush Dog Toy. We heard your dog likes Christmas stockings so we put a Christmas stocking in his Christmas stocking! This interactive dog toy is a great choice for a gift at any moment, but the festive design makes it perfect for the holidays. Shaped as a stocking, this plush toy hides a secret: 3 plush squeaky bones your dog will enjoy digging out of the stocking. This promotes nose work, keeps your pupper engaged for hours on end, and it’s appropriate for dogs of all ages. The size makes it suitable for small and medium sized dog breeds, but not if they are aggressive chewers.
In addition to the festive stocking-shaped toy, you can choose between 17 different designs, many of them holiday-themed, such as Gingerbread House or Santa’s workshop. The choice is yours, and whichever design you pick you can rest assured that your four-legged bestie will be ecstatic Christmas morning when they get to play with it!
7. Kootail Bone-Shaped Christmas Toys. Has your pup been naughty or nice? Well, with these bone-shaped Christmas-themed chew toys from Kootail, they can be a little bit of both. This four-pack of squeaker soft toys is the perfect addition to a stocking for your pet. Each toy has one squeaker which makes playtime more fun. They are about 8 inches in length so they are suitable for small to large dogs as well. The material is non-toxic and it is stitched tightly so most dogs won’t be able to rip it open easily.
The Christmas-themed prints are the best part about this set though. The plaid “naughty” and “nice” bones are adorable, and the reindeer and snowflake print is quite festive. This is a great set to get your only pup or one that is perfect to separate among a couple of doggos- especially if you have one that might be on Santa’s naughty list!
8. Holiday Rope Chew Toys for Dogs. Is tug-of-war one of your pet’s favorite games? Well, then this set of four holiday themed rope chew toys from Unomor is a perfect stocking stuffer for your pet! There are four different toys, all designed with the classic red and green Christmas colors. There is a tennis ball, a teddy bear, a candy cane, and a traditional knotted rope. All of the rope toys are wear-resistant, durable, safe, and non-toxic for your pup.
The Holiday Rope Chew Toys are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. This set is great for your dog’s stocking or to split up between multiple pups. Chewing and tugging are natural instincts for dogs, so these toys will help to reduce anxiety, teach proper chewing, and engage in playful behavior. The holiday colors are perfectly on tread for the season and your pup will be super excited to get some new toys in their stocking!
9. Pawtection Protection Balm. This is a must-have for your pet during the holidays and all-year round, really. Think of it as rub-on shoes for your pup–it’ll protect those precious and sensitive paws from the elements of winter. Cold ground, salt and snow will be no match for Pawtection, and it’s great for summer too when the ground is oh-so-hot. Stock up for all year!
10. Canada Pooch Sierra Dog Scarf. The snow and cold of winter may look beautiful around Christmas, creating a winter wonderland scene to celebrate the holidays. However, it is often accompanied by bitter cold temperatures. Why not include something special to keep your pet warm this holiday season?
Canada Pooch is a Canadian-owned company, based in Toronto, Canada. If there is anything that Canadians know well, it’s how to deal with the winter cold.
The Sierra Scarf is a knit scarf made from 100% acrylic. This means that it will not only look stylish on your dog, but it’s also easy to clean! The knit design creates a stretchy, comfortable fit with neck circumference sizes ranging from 9” to 23”.