Tame Your Cat’s Hairballs With Wellness Natural Hairball Control For
Hacku To A Hairball
Wellness Cat presents
A farewell to gross hairballs
It’s hard to put any kind of positive spin on hairballs. It can be a common occurrence or a special occasion. But as parents to our beloved kitties, we all freeze in terror when hearing the approach of an impending hairball attack. This unmistakable hack roughly translates in human speak to: “Warning! Be prepared for a wet, hairy mess that will land in your general vicinity or that of a recently cleaned carpet. Evacuate the area in 5 seconds… 4 seconds… 3 seconds… oh, too late.”
Hairballs can be a result of your cat’s regular grooming routine, but they can cause problems with her digestive health (not to mention they go with nothing in your home’s décor!). Typically, the hair your cat swallows forms into what we call a hairball and is eventually vomited up. But, on top of the grossness that hairballs come standard with, she may not be able to get rid of it through the usual methods of expulsion. If it gets too large, it can cause problems within her digestive tract, resulting in bowel obstructions or constipation. In severe cases, she may even need to go into surgery in order to have a hairball obstruction removed.
Cat Hairball Solutions
Hey, hairballs happen. And one of the best ways to keep them from making an appearance on your couch or clean carpet is with a special formulated food. “What… there’s a food for hairballs?” you ask. Yep – hitting store shelves this fall is Wellness Natural Hairball Control formula, a natural dietary solution that prevents hairballs from forming.
Wellness Natural Hairball Control Formula ensures that you won’t be greeted with this “hairy” package when you arrive home from work, are entertaining guests or cleaning under the bed. But how does it work? We’re so glad you asked:
- Wellness Natural Hairball Control Formula features a special natural fiber blend that helps move hair and already-formed hairballs through cats’ digestive systems
- The natural recipe includes wholesome, savory protein sources cats will love like deboned chicken and turkey
- It offers a therapeutic solution made with natural ingredients and free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives
- This new formula includes vitamins and minerals to support skin and coat health, resulting in fewer stray hairs being ingested, and a precise blend of natural fiber to move hairballs through the digestive tract more easily
- It’s thoughtfully balanced with antioxidant-loaded cranberries and L-Carnitine to promote a healthy weight, in a recipe that supports whole body health and well-being
Are you ready to say “So long” to those icky hairballs and keep your cat’s digestive tract in tip-top shape? Pick up a bag of Wellness Natural Hairball Control –available soon at Petco stores in three different sizes: 2-pound, 8-ounce; and 5-pound. Your cat and your carpet will thank you!
Amy Tokic, Editor of PetGuide.com, is a passionate animal lover and proud pet parent of Oscar, a Shih Tzu/Chihuahua cross, and Zed, a Japanese Chin. Her love of animals began in kindergarten, when she brought her stuffed dog Snoopy into class with her every day. Now, she writes about her adventures in pet ownership and tirelessly researches products, news and health related issues she can share with other animal enthusiasts. In her free time, Amy loves perusing used book and record stores, obsessing over the latest pet products available and chasing squirrels with wild abandon (a habit attributed to spending too much time with her pooches).
More by Amy Tokic