10 Best Bowls For Bernedoodles
Bernedoodles come in a wide range of sizes. That mean food and water bowls need to come in an assortment of sizes, and we’ve found the 10 best bowls for Bernedoodles, no matter how big or small.
A standard Poodle combined with a standard Bernese Mountain Dog could result in a 70-90 pound dog! On the same token, a teacup poodle mixed with a tiny Bernedoodle could mean your pup is 12-14 pounds. You may need a variety of bowls from which to choose, so here are the best ten bowls for Bernedoodles we’ve found.
1. Game of Thrones Inspired bowl. If your Bernedoodle is medium to larger sized, we think this Game of Thrones Inspired ceramic bowl is hilarious. As they most certainly do drink and know things, your Bernedoodle’s bowl will be easy to clean in the dishwasher and keep people laughing. They retail for $19.99.
2. Sacrons Ceramic Prince Bowl. And then again…if you know your dog is a Prince (and of course your good boy is!), might as well just go ahead and let the world know too with this ceramic dog bowl. It’s best suited to medium-larger Bernedoodles and is also dishwasher safe. It retails for $14.99.
3. Travel Bowl with Lid. Bernedoodles love to adventure–it’s in their mountain spirits! This travel bowl from Ohana Dog is a great way to take plenty of food on day hikes, overnight car rides or heck, even to the dog park to hang out. The screw tight lid keeps all the food in and it’s lightweight. It retails for $19.99.
4.Pet Travel Water Bowl Bottle. Since they love to explore and travel, we love this pet travel water bottle bowl that allows you to give your Bernedoodle fresh water anywhere and anytime they need it. Crafted with food-grade silicone, it’s FDA approved as non-toxic for your pet. It retails for $13.99.
5. Our Pets Store ‘n’ Feeder. We love this feeding station because if your house is like mine, and has multiple pets, it’s nice and convenient to have your dog’s kibble nearby. The 8″-12″ raised station will help your medium-larger Bernedoodle with digestion and the storage container is airtight. It retails for $17.99-$27.99.
6. Neater Feeder With Extension. Sometimes size varies in standard and mini-Bernedoodles (a miniature Poodle bred with a Bernese Mountain Dog) and you those dogs range in weight between 24 pounds and 90 pounds. That’s why we love this feeder station with extensions to grow with your pup. It keeps the food and water contained neatly and retails for $49.99.
7. Petsafe Automatic Feeder. Talk about cool. This automatic feeder from Petsafe is awesome. It has a digital timer that allows you to schedule 12 feedings if you chose. It also has a slow-feed monitor that doles food out over a period of time to make sure your Bernedoodle doesn’t scarf too much up and get bloat. It has jam-safe technology and it pours food into the stainless bowl that washes in the dishwasher. In fact, most all the parts are washable and keep it hygienic. It retails for $129.99.
8. Keks Bowl With Skidpad. This stainless set is set in a food-grade silicone mat that keeps the bowls from skidding and keeps food spills/dribbles to a minimum. It’s specifically designed for smaller dogs, so if you have a tiny Bernedoodle or a mini, this is a great option. It retails for $19.99.
9. Flexion Double Stainless Set. If you have a tiny or a mini Bernedoodle and need a smaller bowl set but still want an elevated situation, this set from Flexion does the job. The base comes in several colors and has non-slip feet to keep the station from moving (and spills from occurring!) and the set retails for $15.95.
10. Azuza Tilted Stainless Bowl. If you are looking for single-stand bowls for your Bernedoodle, and want the benefit of ease in digestion without a food stand, this stainless tilted bowl might be what you are looking for. It comes in a non-toxic melamine base, in lots of colors, and the stainless bowl can go right in the dishwasher. It retails for $14.99.