10 Best Bowls For Miniature Huskies
Make sure you have the perfect feeding accessories for your pooch by checking out our 10 best bowls for Miniature Huskies list.
If you’re lucky enough to have a miniature Husky, you’re indeed lucky, alright! These smaller versions of the smart and lovable Siberian Husky still have a working dog in their DNA, so you’ll want to make sure you have the right bowls for them.
1. DotPet Crate Bowl Set. Your miniature Husky is smart. DNA just makes that so, and smart dogs often end up being bored dogs. Most miniature Husky parents crate their pets when gone to avoid boredom/frustration damage so we love this bowl set for making sure their ‘den’ is as comfy and cozy as it can be. These don’t snap, the twist with sturdy silicone holders and are easy to keep clean. They retail for $13.96.
2. I Love My Husky Bowl. Miniature Huskies pride themselves in being…well, awesome. So it makes sense that they’d love to eat out of bowls that declare your adoration for them! These ceramic bowls are easy to clean and have rubber stoppers on the bottom to keep them from slipping with your zealous eaters. They retail for $10.96
3. All For Paws Interchangeable Maze Feeder. Your Miniature Husky is a smarty-pants and that’s why you love her. So, to keep her brain busy, you have to be creative sometimes. This feeder from All For Paws has two maze inserts you can put in the bowl to slow feeding for digestion while encouraging brain stimulation with play. Having two mazes to switch out shake things up for them and they love the challenge! It retails for $14.99.
4. IDegg Collapsible Silicone Bowls. Your Miniature Husky loves adventure, and these portable, collapsible food-grade silicone bowls make it easy to hit the road for whatever comes your way. They hold just enough to ensure they don’t overeat at meals and are easy to clean and lightweight to carry. They retail for $5.99 each and come with a carabiner to keeping together.
5. Neater Feeder Deluxe. This Neater Feeder was designed for dogs weighing 15-40 pounds, so perfect for the Miniature Husky. It keeps food and water mess to a minimum in the resin basin, and the bowl inserts snugly keep the stainless bowls nice and secure. It has extension legs to allow it to go from puppy to ‘big’ dog, and retails for $49.99.
6. PetFusion Anodized Aluminum Bowls. This elevated station is in two sizes to ensure the best fit for your Miniature Husky and the anodized aluminum means that it always looks brand new–no chipping of paint or rusting. The stainless steel bowls look nice and clean when in, and are easy to wash in dishwasher or by hand. It retails for $69.95.
7. Pawfect Pets Premium Feed Station. This elevated station gives a unique, modern and clean look to your Miniature Husky’s feeding area and it has silicone on the bottom so it won’t tip or allow messes. It’s sturdy and striking, almost like an extra piece of furniture. It retails for $39.95.
8. Super Design Single Elevated Feeder. If you want an elevated feeder for your Miniature Husky but you don’t want to have a feeding station, this fits the bill nicely! It’s elevated to help prevent bloat, but in a single bowl so it’s not obtrusive. It also has a slight tilt to ensure better digestion for your pup and comes in several neat colors. It retails for $54.94.
9. Stainless Interactive Bowl. This bloat defender is fun for your pet because it has pockets that not only slow his eating down but challenge his brain, and your miniature Husky will thank you for that! ‘Maze’ bowls are most often a type of silicone or rubber, so this stainless one is a unique find if you prefer stainless for meals for your pup. It retails for $13.99.
10. Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowl. The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Blow holds up to four cups of your miniature huskies favorite food while the maze slows down their intake and helps to improve their digestion. The bowls are made from Made from BPA, PVC, and are free from phthalate so you know they are safe for your pet to eat from. After meals you can just pop these bowls onto the top-rack of your dishwasher. This product works with both dry and wet food and comes in multiple sizes and patters. If the puzzle is tough for your fur ball to solve, don’t worry, they have a non-slip base so they can work on it all morning long!