Top 10 Splendiferous Ugly Christmas Pet Sweaters
1. HAPEE Christmas Elf Sweater. If you’re looking to bring a little laughter and joy to your holiday celebrations, this adorable Christmas elf sweater will do just the trick! The soft, knit sweater is made from 100% acrylic yarn, making it comfortable, warm, durable and slightly elastic to fit your dog perfectly.
The back of the sweater includes an adorable elf design, complete with red and white striped leggings and red pom-poms accenting the elf’s green shoes and red collar. It is designed with a large space for your dog’s front legs and no sleeves, making movement easy. There are a variety of sizes available, accommodating lengths up to 21.7” and neck measurements up to 22.8”.
Additional designs offered by the company include the characters Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Santa Claus, in a variety of different festive sweater colors. Whatever your dog’s personality, there is sure to be a sweater to suit it.
2. Snowman Holiday Sweater. This adorable snowman sweater is made from comfortable and warm acrylic, making it a great option both to get into the festive spirit and to keep your pup warm and comfortable. The stretchy design of the sweater makes it easy to put on or take off and larger front leg holes allow for unhindered movement. It is also designed with a larger neck than many dog sweaters, eliminating any concerns of irritation with long-term wear.
Sizes range from XS to XXL, accommodating dogs with neck sizes ranging from approximately 7” to 22”. The red and green knit sweater has traditional style cuffs on the neck and bottom, adding to the ‘ugly Christmas sweater’ feel. A happy snowman is featured on the back, surrounded with embroidered snowflakes, ringing in the holiday. If you’re on the search for the perfect comfortable outfit for your next family Christmas party, look no further.
3. Pet Vintage Festive Sweater. This sweater will win any contest it’s in because it seriously makes you wonder what the heck those little animals are. Reindeer on drugs? Snowy owls who stole Rudolph’s nose? Not sure, but it’s ridiculously ugly and perfectly charming for every picture your pooch takes! Best? You can get a matching sweater to double the ugly!
4. Muttropolis Reindeer Hoodie. This hoodie is the best! It not only features a reindeer wishing people a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, but also has LED lights hidden inside a pocket so you can turn it on and watch it glow. There’s a leash hole for attachment, but let’s face it. Your dog won’t want to be anywhere but the center of attention with this thing!
5. Zoo Snoods Reindeer Costume for Dogs. Santa’s reindeer never looked so cute! This handmade knit dog hoodie from Zoo Snoods is an adorable addition to your pup’s holiday wardrobe. It will keep your doggie nice and warm because it is made with super soft yarn. It isn’t weather-proof though, so its not the best option to wear in snowy weather or a wintry mix.
This Zoo Snoods Reindeer costume had a cute hoodie with reindeer antlers that might even trick Santa into thinking he left one of his reindeer behind. They do have have a variety of size options from small to large so be sure to measure your pup before ordering. The small sizes fits dogs 5 to 15 pounds, the medium size fits dogs 15 to 60 pounds , and the large size fits dogs 60 to 80 pounds. So you can get one for all your furry friends (even your cat if you want!). Always order a size up if you aren’t sure!
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree! You never did look cuter! Your pup will look festive and ready for any holiday party this season with this adorable Christmas tree sweater costume from Worderful. The cape-like sweater will keep them warm in the cold winter air all while giving them the adorable look that will make the other pups (and their humans) jealous of the festive look. The coat is made of high-quality polyester so it will definitely keep them warm, and the easy closure makes it simple to put on and take off.
The Christmas Tree Dog Sweater is shaped exactly like a Christmas tree and even comes adorned with small pouf ball “ornaments” and felt “snow” to make it look even more festive. They have sizes ranging from extra small to double extra-large, so a pup of any size can rock this look ‘round the Christmas tree this holiday season.
7. Jingle Bell Sweater and Hat Set. This handmade red and brown sweater has a matching knit hat that has elastic at the chin to keep it on. The jingle bells are knitted into the sweater, and there’s an adorable reindeer on the front. You can even customize with a button hole for a harness leashed look, but be ready for all the oohs and ahhs over the adorableness!
8. NACOCO Santa Sweater. Ho ho ho! Santa’s recognizable face is prominent on this adorable Santa sweater by NACOCO that is perfect for the holiday season. Your pup will be in the giving spirit when he wears this warm and cozy sweater to your next holiday party, giving extra kisses, cuddles, and sniffs to all the humans and pets around him. It is made of lightweight yet warm acrylic fabric that is easy to move around in but will also keep him toasty on the chilly winter evenings. The cartoon Santa face is made with fuzzy fleece, and the pom pom on his hat makes this design stand out even more.
Pups of every size can rock this festive look, too. Sizes range from double extra small to large, so any breed from a teacup pup to a large husky can be ready for your next holiday party. Be sure to measure your dog before ordering, and always go a size up if he’s in between (and to make room for that extra holiday treat weight we all seem to get!).
9. K9 Casuals Light Up Christmas Tree Dog Sweater. This eye-catching light-up Christmas Tree Dog Sweater from K9 Casuals will definitely be the talk of the party at your pup’s next holiday party appearance. With over 20 ultra-bright LED lights that blink and change color, this awesome Christmas sweater will win over any judge of your next ugly Christmas sweater party. It is made with comfortable, soft, and flexible material so your pup will still be able to move easily. The lights are able to turn on and off easily with just a flip of a switch. A simple battery pack is hidden in a velcro patch so it can be used for several parties without missing a beat.
The K9 Casuals Light Up Christmas Tree Dog Sweater comes in several different sizes. As recommended with all canine wear, be sure to measure your pup before ordering and always order a size up if they toe the line of two sizes.
10. Muttropolis Motion Sensor Reindeer Dog Sweater. You know it’s bad when the model for the sweater sort of hangs his head in shame at the ugliness! But that’s what makes this sweater so good! The reindeer (yes, that’s a reindeer) in the middle of the wreath has a motion sensored nose, and will get LIT when you go near! Winning! (PS: is it just me, or at first glance does that look like some creepy mouth opening to eat you?)
More by Lori Ennis