Top 10 Fab Finds For Your Doggy Daddy’s Father’s Day
Who loves a daddy more than his doggo? Here are some great ways for Man’s Best Friend to share the love with these Father’s Day Gifts for the doggie daddy.
I admit, once we had our son, Father’s Day gifts from the dogs to my husband died down. But, just a bit, and if I am really truthful, they’re still pretty neck and neck with what I help my son do for his daddy for Father’s Day. Why? Because for many of us? Our dogs are our ‘first babies,’ and daddies love their babies–fur and human alike. Here’s how we can help our pups celebrate that special relationship!
1. Barkology Caps. We love the whimsical prints of these Barkology caps, and we love their new line, “Dogs are the new kids,” that are hitting retail stores now. The embroidered attention to detail will bring attention to doggie daddies everywhere!
2. Reversible Chair Protector. Let’s face it. Doggie daddies don’t mind sharing their chairs with their furbabies, but…they don’t especially love the left-behind fur love. This 100% easy-to-clean microfiber helps protect dad’s man-chair while at the same time giving his best friend a comfy place to sit (when he’s not at dad’s feet, of course!) without destroying the chair. It’s stylish and easy to wash, and we love the adjustable straps that really do make it fit just right.
3.Dogs Are The New Kids Treat Jar. Why fight it? They are, and we love it, so why not let dad celebrate it? This etched treat jar will keep the treats easy to see and encourage dad to toss his fur child a piece of love embodied in a tasty morsel. The sound of the jar alone will have the furkids running!
4. Dog Dad AF Shirt. Don’t just let the world know you’re a dog dad…let them know you mean it with this shirt from Pekatees! It is 100% soft cotton and comes in six snazzy colors…this one will have all the dads on the block running to Amazon for their very own!
5. Best Dad Dog Ever Mug. While you’re at it, you might as well just let everyone know that you’re also the Best Dog Dad Ever…and if this grumpy, naughty dog’s hand gestures don’t get that message across, we’re not sure what else will!
6. Dog Pocket Tool Chain. Dads are the original MacGuyver’s, always ready with their gadgets for just about any situation that comes your way. Dog dads are no different, they just have stylish gadgets at the helm! Like this Dog Pocket Tool Chain–it’s 6 different tools in one, and is slim enough to fit in dad’s wallet with nary a thought. It also goes on his keychain for fast and easy access. Tin foil and bubble gum not included.
7. It’s Been A Looooong Day Beer Stein. For those loooooong days where dad just wants to kick back? Here’s the perfect beer stein for the job. Made in the USA and ready to hold those cold brewskis, what dad doesn’t want a Wiener on his mug?
Related: Dad Dog-Styler Dresses Like His Look-Alike Pup
8. Evil Genius Collar. We love Up Country’s collars, and we looooooveee this Evil Genius Collar. I mean, who but genius masterminds in adorable furry doggie bodies can get dog dads to act as goo-goo as they do for their pups? No, we may not get dad to complete the household chore list, but you better believe that if their doggo needs something? They’re on it!
9. A Dog’s Gift: Inspirational Stories of Veterans and Children Healed By Dogs. We’re going to warn you that you should probably add in a package of tissues with this tear-jearking, heartwarming book about how dogs make everything in life so much better. Even the ‘ruff’est, tuffest dad out there will tear up, we guarantee, and dog dads will most likely go and buy their dogs ponies after reading. Not even kidding.
10. Dog Fart Cotton Candy. Seriously, it’s not like your dad is going to expect something serious and heartfelt from the dog, is he? No, more than likely, dog farts are just what he’s expecting, and imagine how much happier he’ll be when he actually gets to enjoy the dog’s fart for once!