Best 10 Toys For Bernedoodles
Bernedoodles can range between 10-90 pounds, and have varying needs in toys, so you’ll want to be sure you have the gamut covered. Here are the Best 10 toys for Bernedoodles we’ve found.
They’re adorably shaggy and super smart, and just like their poodle parent, can be toy, miniature and standard. That means there’s a lot of room for size variation. One thing’s the same for both the breeds that created this lovable combo–they like to play and they’re smart, so keep that in mind when shopping for toys!
1. Trixie Snack Roll. Bernedoodles, like most dogs, like their food and treats. Bernedoodles love the challenge in the play to get them, so this snack roll is a great way to introduce puzzles and challenges to your smarty pants. They love the thrill of the hunt, and so this basic starter will get them motivated for more!
2. Femia IQ Treat Ball. This non-toxic treat ball does double duty for the doggy dentist as it helps keep plaque and tartar off your Bernedoodle’s teeth. It is a treat dispenser, so it appeals to their desire for the reward and is durable and bite-resistant so you can continue to use it over and over.
3. iFetchToo Ball Launcher. Bernedoodle’s need good exercise, and they are excellent hunt and fetch mates. This iFetchToo Ball launcher uses full-size tennis balls for your medium-larger Bernedoodle and they are smart enough to learn how to reload themselves! It has a rechargeable battery and you can adjust settings for indoor/rainy day or outdoor use.
4. OurPets IQ Ball. You can adjust the challenge levels on this IQ treat ball to match the development of your Bernedoodle’s brain. It’s treat dispensing will challenge them at their level and motivate them to learn and look for more reward.
5. StarMark Bob-A-Lot. Whether you have a smaller Bernedoodle or a standard, the Bob-A-Lot can be a good fit. It’s a treat dispensing toy that challenges them with unpredictable wobbly dispensing and will keep them entertained while they figure out how the treats are coming out. It’s durable and adjustable.
6. WestPaw Stretchy Tug Toy. This tug toy stretches so you and your Bernedoodle can really enjoy a good tug-of-war, and it’s made of non-toxic materials from the U.S. It’s 100% guaranteed against dog damage, is dishwasher safe and comes in enticing colors for dog-to-dog tug of wars too!
7. Benebone Bacon Treat Toy. This bone-shaped, bacon-flavored dog chew is good for your Bernedoodle to enjoy even if you don’t use it as a treat-dispenser, as it will help keep their teeth nice and clean and last a while for engagement. If you do decide to use it as a dispenser, be prepared for it to become one of your dog’s go-to toys!
8. Hugglehounds Ruff-Tex Squeaky Tough Dog Chew Toy. Every dog has a toy that is his favorite. One that he carries around with him wherever he goes. The hope is that toy is strong and durable that is while the Hugglehounds Ruff-Tex Dog Chew Toy is on our list. These toys bounce, stretch, squeeze and are perfect for a dog who lives to chew. The Hugglehouds have been CE certified meaning the toys comply with the highest safety and environmental standards, so it is good for you, your pup, and our planet. With eight adorable animals to choose from, this 100% all-natural rubber toy has an extra loud squeaker that we are sure will make it into your Bernedoodle’s best buddy list!
9. PetSafe Busy Buddy Mushroom Toy. This toy can be a great feeder/treat dispenser for your fast eaters. It tips, wobbles and rolls around to dispense kibble, and keeps your dog entertained, motivated and slowly eating, for better digestion. It is dishwasher safe and made for dogs over 20 pounds, so if you have a toy Bernedoodle, check sizing.
10. HyperPet Throw-n-Go. This hands-free ball thrower is one of my faves because it has a place to hold an extra ball built right in. Your Bernedoodle (mid-large sized) will love chasing after the launched ball, and you’ll always have one on hand to keep the throw-n-go going!