10 Best Collars For Morkies
Morkies are the adorable cross between a Maltese and a Yorkshire Terrier. It’s often hard to find collars small enough, so read on for the 10 best collars for Morkies.
They’re teeny, for sure—typically weighing between four and eight pounds and only getting to be about six-eight inches tall. You want to make sure that while your Morkie is in style, it’s an appropriate collar, and here are some of our favorites.
1. Yunt Neck Bling. Morkies are show-offs and everyone loves too go gaga over them. So let them stand out with this neck bling from Yunt. It comes in red and pink, and is very reasonably priced at $7.09. They say it’s great for formal events, but let’s be real. Your Morkie will want to wear it all the time.
2. PetFavorites Rhinestone Designer Collar. If you’re looking for a little classic bling with some color to peek out from your Morkie’s adorable fur, this one is for you. Enough rhinestone to flaunt, but in understated black to blend. Throw in some bright colored flowers and all your Morkie’s moods are covered! It retails for $8.59.
3. Blueberry No-Buckle Collar. If your Morkie is a girly-girl who doesn’t need to throw out the bling to make her presence known, you’ll love this Blueberry No-Buckle Collar. Easy to care for and six different patterns for your pretty little puppy, we love the no-buckle part so your delicate one won’t be irritated. It retails for $13.99.
4. DiDog Leather Collar With Slippable Tag. This leather collar identifies your Morkie in a classic and stylish way, and comes in extra-teensy for a just-right fit. It’s customizable and the tag slips bag and forth on the collar so it doesn’t sit and irritate in one place. We love the little jewel that hangs for just a touch of sass. It retails for $6.99.
5. USP Bowtie Collar. Your dapper dog will look will tip top in this collar set by USP Pet. With three patterns to chose from these gender-neutral collars will look smashing on any Morkie. They are made from 100% cotton from designer fabrics and each bowtie is hand-sewn then attached to the collar. While the product itself looks divinely delicate, all of the hardware is super solid like the heavy duty D rings welded for strength and durability. Use their handy sizing chart to make sure you buy the proper size for your Morkie, and if you end up ordering ‘cat’ size, we won’t tell!
6. BRONZEDOG Leather Collar. We won’t say anything if you don’t! Yes, it is a cat collar, but it comes from the company Bronze Dog and they know what your pup requires. We also know that Morkies tend to have very tiny necks. So, take advantage of these beautifully crafted leather collars that fit size 7-9”. You can choose from 7 different colors of these hand-crafted collars that come complete with a strong quality buckle and hardware. And the unbeatable price? Just take that as a bonus.
7. Hipidog Engraved Collar. This tagless collar from Hipidog stops that pesky tag noise in the middle of the night, and information is lasered onto the engraveable stainless nameplate. It comes in XXS so should fit that tiny little one of yours, and there are tons of colors and prints to match your Morkie’s feelings of the day. It retails for $18.85.
8. Trushow Collar With Bell. Then again, you may want to be able to hear your little one coming (or going) so this Trushow collar with a bell is perfect. Simple in design and function, but perfectly purposed to do the job, this collar retails for $9.99 and comes in an assortment of colors.
9. PetFavorites Daisy Dog Collar. Is your Morkie the sunshine in your life? Say hello to Flower Power, then! This daisy flower collar will show the world with a big, bright sunshiney daisy! It comes in lots of pretty, bright colors and retails for $7.99.
10. Leather Daisy Dog Collar. If you want to stay with a sunshine daisy theme, but your Morkie may be a little understated, this leather collar is perfect for you and your pup! It’s made from a lightweight and durable leather, and is padded on the underside for comfort. It retails for $6.50.