10 Best Harnesses For Miniature Huskies
Miniature Huskies are smaller versions of the Siberian Husky, so they love to pull. A harnesses is a smart choice for your pooch – that’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best 10 harnesses for Miniature Huskies.
They like to wander, and though they’re smart, they’re sometimes too smart to listen to their human! Miniature Huskies are great family pets, but need training and protection as they are prone to wander. These harnesses help make that job a bit easier.
1. Arikon Adjustable Harness. This harness is adjustable, and though miniature huskies are smaller versions of their Siberian Husky parents, they can pull–it’s in their DNA after all. This adjustable denim leash is easy to clean and care for, and is easy step-in for your miniature pal. It retails for $39.99.
2. Ruff Wear Front Range Harness.We love the durability of Ruff Wear and they know that a no-pull harness is the best for doggies and their humans. This one is comfortably padded and bears weight in the places a husky was designed to carry it, so it’s a perfect fit. It retails for $39.99.
3. Expawoler Padded No-Pull Harness. This harness is padded for your miniature husky’s comfort and comes in several fun and reflective colors. Miniature Huskies like adventures also so this harness helps them on that path with nylon webbing and durability. It retails for $19.99.
4. RuffWear Pro Harness. Don’t count them out just because they’re small. Many people train their miniature Huskies to work–they are working dogs after all. This pro harness is great for at home too because it keeps your miniature husky protected and comfy but allows their inner-working dog to be ready for whatever comes. Designed originally for assistance dogs, you’ll love the control and ease in walking you have with your adventurer. It retails for $99.99.
5. Wellver Dog Halter. We love the colors the Wellver dog halter comes in, and the ease and function it provides with simple step-in to padded cushioned shoulder/chest straps. They’re secure around the belly, protect the throat and help owners particularly living in cities with crowded walking and a minimalist halter. They retail for $16.99.
6. ActivPaws No Pull Harness. This no pull harness from ActivPaws is one piece and padded for extra comfort and durability during wearing. It’s an easy-to-use harness and adjustable for the variances in your miniature Husky’s weights, and easy to clean. It retails for $15.99.
7. RabbitGo No Pull Harness. We dig this no-pull harness from RabbitGo. It’s easy to put on and has tons of padding through the chest and into the belly. It has slide straps on the sides for the ultimate adjustment and fit and is easy to wash and care for. It retails for $20.99.
8. Expawlorer Rhinestone Harness. Look, some of those miniature Huskies are downright Divas and they want to be treated as such. That’s where this sparkly rhinestone harness does the job–looks adorable but also helps them from pulling and being easier to keep from wandering. It retails for $12.99.
9. Neewa Running Harness. Your little bit may not have the endurance that a full-sized husky would, but that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t love to be a running partner–on a smaller scale. This harness is in traditional ‘h’ shape and is padded to give comfort to chest and belly without all the pull. It’s easy to put on and super easy to care for with the durable fabric and retails for $39.95.
10. Gooby Choke-Free Step-In. This unique design means less pull and more comfort for your miniature Husky when out and about. It has four adjustable straps for perfect fit, is lined with super soft suede for maximum comfort and comes in several colors. It retails for $26.25.