DIY Pineapple Dog Halloween Costume
This year’s hottest fruit – the pineapple! This juicy treat just isn’t for eating… it’s also for wearing. This Halloween, turn your pooch into a tropical treat with a Halloween costume you can make yourself.
Hot glue gun
- Lay the onesie on a flat surface. Using the ruler and pencil, lightly draw straight, sideways lines on the onesie. Repeat this step, but change the direction of the lines.
- Trace pencil lines with gold marker. If you’re worried about the marker soaking through the fabric, place some cardboard in between the fabric layers of the onesie.
- Fold the bottom flap of the onesie, and glue it in place on the top and bottom layers of the onesie.
- Lay the green felt on the table. Using a pencil, trace the shape of a leaf and cut out. Repeat 4-6 times, enough to cover a party hat.
- Hot glue the leaves to the party hat.
- Cut the elastic band of the party hat. Use your dog for proper measurement, and then hot glue the ends of the elastic to the inside of the hat.